четверг, 5 января 2006 г.

Managing Terminal Services Sessions Remotely

Managing Terminal Services Sessions Remotely: "Managing Terminal Services Sessions Remotely

I regularly administer Windows 2000 Server and Windows Server 2003 machine using Terminal Services. In W2K I use Terminal Services in Administration mode and in W2K3 I use Remote Desktop. Basically this is the same thing but it's packaged a bit differently on the two OSes. In both situations there are only 2 users allowed for administration so occasionally both are used up and I can't access the server. This may happen if two people are legitimately using the servers or if someone forgot to log off. Yes, I do have the settings set to automatically disconnect and/or log off a user after X minutes of inactivity but even with that there are times when I need to be able to manage this remotely."

Комментариев нет: